Tonight's #MiHM guest is a man called Blaze McRob.
Not only does he have a totally badass name, but for a man who writes such gruesome and scary tales, he's one of the sweetest people you could know.
He's been around the business for a long time under many different guises, but he's finally decided to come out and write as Blaze. And I for one am supremely excited about it.
Let me hand you over to him now :-)
Blaze McRob has penned many titles under different names. It is time for him to come out and play as Blaze.
In addition to inclusions in numerous anthologies, he has written many novels, short stories, flash fiction pieces, and even poetry. Most of his offerings are Dark. However dark they might be, there is always an underlying message contained within.
Join him as he explores the Dark Side. You know you want to.
Social Media Links
Website | Twitter | Amazon Author Page | Facebook Author Page |
Facebook | Pen Of The Damned | Visionary Press |
What do you do when you’re not writing about the end of days or things that go bump in the night?
1. I edit and market for my co-owned Collaborative Press, Visionary Press Collaborative. Also, I spread the word about my author friends and other Press friends. And, I write more stories. Many more.
Tell me about your latest book, something unusual if possible.
Anything in particular that you want to say about it? Where did you draw the inspiration from? Favourite characters?
2. My latest book is a short story. I would rather talk about my upcoming novel. The edits are completed. I had two editors working on it, Quinn Cullen and Rebecca Boucher, and I merely need to sign off on them and have it published. It will be out in April. The title is '68 Buick. This novel is unlike any other Grim Reaper novel ever written.
Believe it or not, a lot of real-life stuff zapped the gray matter and the tale just roared. The favorite characters are my children, who play a part, past lovers, a Voodoo Queen, Satan, and me. I am one of the heroes in this tale. I am the Grim Reaper. I love writing myself into my stories. It becomes personal between me and everything going on around me.
This novel is non-stop action from the word go. Every chapter ends in a cliff-hanger, and the next one starts off blazing.
Book Blurb & Cover
What are you working on next and when can we expect it?
3. My Ghoul novella Destiny Changed, should be out in a month or so. My novels Mists Of Papoose Pond, Ghost No More, and Quarter Moon Haunts will hopefully all be out before Halloween. They are all benefit novels and I don't want to waste precious time in which money could be raised. 100% of the proceeds go to charity. Two others go to charity, as well. All of these have sequels.
I am also writing another series based on Agent Orange. True psychological horror.
Also, I started a WWIII novel which takes place because of a lack of food.
Zack Kullis and I are hammering out a collection of short stories for Club Blaze. This collection is hard-core all the way. This will be true novel length. Zack is a great author. I am enjoying working with him immensely.
Did I mention my hundreds of short stories coming out as stand alones and in collections?
Are you a prepper with an apocalypse plan in place, or are you just going to wing it?
4. I'll wing it. I'm bad-ass all the way and am always prepared.
What’s your apocalypse/horror song?
5. I'll Be Damned by Cardinal. Their youtube video is fantastic.
What aspects of writing do you find the hardest?
6. Nothing about writing is hard. It's merely one word after the next. Put a picture in your head and write about it. The first draft doesn't have to be perfect. Go for the flow, the feel, the story. Polish it later.
Happy reading my little book whores!
Subscribe To My Blog
BUY LIMERENCE HERE